I am privileged to be the third generation of real estate professionals in my family, following after my mother and grandmother. After completing the Ontario Real Estate Association College program, I began working alongside my mum, Susan, a Realtor with over 30 years experience.
Born and raised in Stratford, my first job was in customer service at Family and Company. I then worked in the box office at both Stratford Festival, and Centaur Theatre (Montreal). I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Art History, and have a passion for architecture and interior design.
Are you considering purchasing a home? If so, I would love to hear about what it is you’re looking for. Contact me and I will send you listings as soon as they hit the market.
Considering selling? I ensure that my clients are well prepared, and my listings are well presented. Call or email today for more information on our progressive marketing plan that uses the latest tools.
Member, Huron Perth Association of Realtors (HPAR)
Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- "We met Ella Fox at an Open House, and were very impressed by her professionalism, demeanour, and lack of pressure."
- "Thanks to both Ella and Susan. Thanks to their expertise and effort we were able to sell our home quickly and painlessly!"
- "Ella did a great job. She was very thorough and helpful througout the process."
- "The entire group of agents at Home & Company are extremely professional and helpful. We felt supported by the whole team as well as our particular representatives (Ella and Susan). We felt that our suggestions and ideas were listened to with respect. The company invests in quality photography that boosted interest in the house."
- "I was amazed at how easy the process for the acual sale was considering I was out of the country during the entire time my house was for sale."
- "Working with Ella was such a pleasure. She made our first home puchase a breeze!"
- "We decided to move after 28 years in our much-loved home and it was a bittersweet decision. We wanted an agent we could trust to help us through the process. Susan and Ella did a great job. We got the advice we needed, we followed it, and we were rewarded with a sale within two weeks. Thank you Susan and Ella!"