You need a full time professional with patience, skill, and qualifications to get the job done with the least amount of stress to you and your family.
Susan has been a full time Realtor for over 25 years, following her mother's lead who was one of the first woman Realtors in BC in the 1960's. She is enjoying great success as one of the top professionals in her field, while simultaneously raising 5 children with her husband Michael. Having relocated to Stratford because of the Theatre over 28 years ago, the family stayed for the lifestyle. Three of their children have chosen to settle in Stratford and raise their own families, while another has settled in BC. Susan and Michael take great pride in all 6 of their grandchildren whom they spend time with as often as possible. Susan firmly believes in giving back to the community and is involved in many community volunteer events. Susan has been recently joined by her daughter Ella, as the third generation of top-notch service professionals to clients and the community.
Professional Affiliations and Volunteer Work:
Up to date on all Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
Current Chair of St. James Church Memorial Garden Maintenance Committee
Current Member of St James Church Building Restoration Committee
Current Member of the St James Church Memorial Garden and Cemetery Board
Current President of the Stratford Perth Museum
Past Stratford Public Library Board member for 7 years
Past Stratford Public Library Foundation Board Liason
Past Director with Huron Perth Real Estate Board and Chair of Professional Standards
Past Director with the Children's Aid Society
Past ad-hoc committee member for B&B Licensing
Past ad-hoc committee member for City Tree Preservation
- "My wife and I cannot speak highly enough of Susan, her professionalism, efficiency and caring personality."
- "We would not hesitate to employ the help of Susan again when needed or recommend her to friends. She is professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating."
- "Never felt pressure, provided lots of info on houses and procedures, both are very important to a new buyer!"
- "I was very pleased and thankful to Susan for taking me as a client and finding a house to suit my needs in such a short period of time. Fantastic job!"
- "Susan was an excellent Sales Representative, she understood our needs, worked day and night, and found us the perfect home! Susan feels like one of the family to us."
- "This was my first time buying a house, and I had no idea what to do. Susan was really great at helping me by pointing me in the right directions, taking initiative, recommending people in other fields (i.e home inspectors, mortgage broker, etc) She was always friendly and positive (but realistic and honest) and didn't mind spending a little more time answering all my hundreds of questions. She was fantastic."
- "Susan went above and beyond her professional knowledge in helping me to find my new house. If you have an interior awards service I would like to recommend Susan's name."
- "The entire group of agents at Home & Company are extremely professional and helpful. We felt supported by the whole team as well as our particular representatives (Susan and Ella). We felt that our suggestions and ideas were listened to with respect. The company invests in quality photography that boosted interest in the house."
- "Susan listens to you, then follows through."
- "We decided to move after 28 years in our much-loved home and it was a bittersweet decision. We wanted an agent we could trust to help us through the process. Susan and Ella did a great job. We got the advice we needed, we followed it, and we were rewarded with a sale within two weeks. Thank you Susan and Ella!"