Janet Lange offers an extreme wealth of customer service experience through her full-time commitment, excellent time management and absolute attention to detail. All of which have proven to be greatly appreciated by her real estate clients and colleagues since 2004 and previously through her many years serving the administrative needs of the students, staff and families at St. Michael Catholic Secondary School. Janet’s previous participation on numerous sports teams, volunteer groups and city committees establishes her as a team player who is energetic, focused and highly determined. If it is time to discuss buying or selling, call Janet – the ‘real’ in real estate.
- "We sincerely appreciate the thoughtful, sincere and patient manner with which you have dealt with our sale in Stratford. We knew from the beginning that you were the only real estate agent we would even consider using and of course we have been so pleased with your professionalism and delighted with your "humanism"! We thank you so much for ensuring this move as being such a positive experience for us. - Darin & Patti
- "My place had been on the market for over a year with another agent - with no luck. Janet was hired and in no time we had an acceptable offer - outstanding!" - Melissa P.
- "Thank you for a quick and easy transaction!" - Jennifer A. & Rene C.
- "The reason we selected this company was our sales representative's positive attitude of our city and our home and location." - Tammy R.
- "Janet Lange was great and she did everything possible to get us our first home." - Nicole I. & Mike M.
- "Janet returned emails and phone calls promptly. I wish she had represented us at the other end with the sale of our house. She is honest, forthright and goes the extra mile. She is an asset to your company." - Mel & Gloria S.