I am privileged to be the third generation of real estate professionals in my family, following my mother and grandmother. After completing the Ontario Real Estate Association College program, I began working alongside my mum, Susan, a Realtor with over 30 years experience. Three years later, we welcomed my sister-in-law Toni to the Home and Company team.
Born and raised in Stratford, my first job was in customer service at Family and Company. I then worked in the box office at both Stratford Festival, and Centaur Theatre (Montreal). I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Art History, and have a passion for architecture and interior design.
Are you considering purchasing a home? If so, I would love to hear about what it is you’re looking for. Contact me and I will send you listings as soon as they hit the market.
Considering selling? I ensure that my clients are well prepared, and my listings are well presented. Call or email today for more information on our progressive marketing plan that uses the latest tools.
Member, Huron Perth Association of Realtors (HPAR)
Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- "Professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with."
- "Helpful, knowledgeable, and super friendly! Ella made this process very enjoyable."
- "Really attentive with our best interests at heart."
- "Customized, 'made to measure' service. Ella and Susan understood immediately that we wanted our house to be represented by agents that appreciated historic homes and saw value and beauty in eccentric old houses like ours. Listeners more than talkers, they were very sensitive throughout the process. We couldn't be more pleased."
- "We have had such a positive experience. At a time when even little things could cause a lot of stress, our agent turned the experience into something very positive. Thank you!"
- "Expert, professional, personal."
- "The effort on both your parts (Ella and Susan) to guide us and support us through the sale was exemplary; the professional approach, the kindness and courtesy, way beyond our greatest expectations. So thank you both, it was our pleasure doing business with you."
- "Professional and ethical service and interactions with Ella who kept my best interests as the focus of the business relationship. Calm and unpressured communication style."
- "We met Ella Fox at an Open House, and were very impressed by her professionalism, demeanour, and lack of pressure."
- "Thanks to both Ella and Susan. Thanks to their expertise and effort we were able to sell our home quickly and painlessly!"
- "Ella did a great job. She was very thorough and helpful througout the process."
- "The entire group of agents at Home & Company are extremely professional and helpful. We felt supported by the whole team as well as our particular representatives (Ella and Susan). We felt that our suggestions and ideas were listened to with respect. The company invests in quality photography that boosted interest in the house."
- "I was amazed at how easy the process for the acual sale was considering I was out of the country during the entire time my house was for sale."
- "Working with Ella was such a pleasure. She made our first home puchase a breeze!"
- "We decided to move after 28 years in our much-loved home and it was a bittersweet decision. We wanted an agent we could trust to help us through the process. Susan and Ella did a great job. We got the advice we needed, we followed it, and we were rewarded with a sale within two weeks. Thank you Susan and Ella!"