Ten productive years and counting!
Since 2009, Julie has been selling semis to sidesplits, condos to country estates and townhouses to triplexes.
Julie built a solid foundation for her real estate career working alongside her mother, Mary Dingman, a name long synonymous with real estate excellence in Stratford.
Prior to being gently persuaded to join her mother in real estate, Julie had an eight year adventure in the television business, working in Los Angeles and Toronto for FOX, ABC, HBO and CTV.
Julie has been schooled in the art of collaboration, communication and commitment, which translates into a smooth and engaged real estate experience for all of her clients. Also contributing to exceptional client care is Julie's executive assistant, Mary Anne Cook.
A renovated firehall is home to Julie and her husband David. Julie and David took a firehall built in the mid-1960s and converted it into an industrial yet exceptionally warm home.
From the red carpet, to your carpet, Julie treats all of her clients like celebrities.
*Julie Dingman was extremely kind, empathetic and supportive, as well as efficient. I couldn't be happier about the experience. (Buyer) May/19
*It was an absolute pleasure working with Julie Dingman! She always got back to us right away with any questions we had! The process was also quick and easy with the e-signatures! She was able to get us in to any house we requested to see within a day or two. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone looking for a real estate agent and I would happily work with her again! Lucy M (Buyer) Feb/19
*Julie guided us through the process, and was always giving us updates on the status. We felt she was really invested in helping us achieve our dreams. (Buyer) Jan/19
*Trustworthy, Reliable, Professional, Personable, Knowledgeable! (Buyer & Seller) Nov/18
*Attention to detail, Knowledgeable about Stratford, Professional Sandra V (Buyer) Sept/18
*Great agent, professional, on top of everything, great advice and always made time for us. Will highly recommend her! Mary B (Buyer & Seller) Sept/18
*Julie was absolutely fantastic. She guided us through every step of the home buying process with professionalism, knowledge and grace. She is a true gem and we would not hesitate to give her the highest recommendation. (Buyer) Sept/18
*Julie was very professional, quick at responding and setting up appointments, confident in her knowledge, very personable and reliable. Rachel G (Buyer) July/18
*Attentive, enthusiastic, energetic and very professional! (Seller) June/18
*Extremely knowledgeable, professional and reliable! (Buyer) Feb/18
*Julie Dingman is a consummate real estate professional. Buying and selling a home is a stressful and emotional experience no matter how many times you have been through it and Julie helped us to sail through the process with flying colours. Her demeanour is both pleasant and professional. She is polite and sociable but remains totally focused on providing you with the best possible service without losing sight of your overall objectives. We were also delighted with her accessibility and prompt responses to our requests. Julie's experience helped us on a couple of occasions when we found ourselves reacting emotionally or instinctively instead of taking a more level-headed business-like approach to some obstacles. Without her guidance our negotiations may have gone sideways. Thanks Julie for representating us fairly and enthusiastically. A great job well done! Don C (Buyer & Seller) Jan/18
*Julie was super friendly. She definitely had my best interests at heart, I felt completely confident and I am thrilled with the results! Katrina B (Lease) Dec/18
*Julie Dingman and Home & Company did an exceptional job selling our house for us. Julie was extremely thorough in her research in advising us of the proper selling price of our home. Julie and Home & Company were there to advise us whenever needed. Our house sold in 7 days! We were ecstatic and would recommend Julie and Home & Company to anyone looking for a realtor. Tim K (Seller) June/17
*Julie was exceptional (as were all of our dealings with any Home and Company Representives). She was open and communicative from the very beginning. She had a well thought-out plan and followed through with it in an incredibly timely fashion. She consistently provided us with prompt feed-back and we never had to guess what was happening or where we were in the process. She instilled us with absolute confidence. We really appreciated the technology employed by Home and Company and the ability to e-sign documents as, in our situation, we were not in the same province or time zone. Excellent experience from start to finish. Could not have been easier. (Seller July/17)
*Home and Company is very professional and up to date on current methods of digital communications and signing methods. I found it very useful to be able to sign paperwork digitally when I was away working. Very nice people to work with and they had a plan on how they were going to approach the sale of our home. I would recommend them to everyone!! Great Job!! (Seller July/17)
*Julie was beyond helpful. She kept us motivated and grounded in a crazy sellers' market. She helped us to keep a clear view on what we wanted and deserved while somehow keeping us positive. There was a lot of bidding wars and discouraging losses, but we were not left without the sweet taste of victory! Thank you Julie for all your professional judgements, knowledge and kindness...you've made the purchase of our first home a memorable one! Will most definitely be back for round 2!! (Buyer July/17)
* Julie Dingman is truly exceptional. She is a delight to work with, she knows the market, she provides wise counsel, she listened to our dreams and she found us a home that matched. We couldn't be happier. (Buyer Mar/17
* Julie is an excellent salesperson who takes the whole process very seriously but still with a wonderful smile and attitiude (Seller Mar/17)
* Very pleased with all the help Julie gave us. She made a very stressful time a lot easier to deal with. Helped us through the entire process. (Buyer Mar/17)
* Julie is great and even though our situation was selling our family home, it came with sadness - she helped us stay upbeat! We are happy with the outcome. (Seller Apr/16)
* Julie was approachable and available to answer all of our questions. She is a very positive person and is knowledgeable. She assisted us in any way we requested. I loved her creativity (Seller Apr/16)
* Julie Dingman was our real estate agent. She was absolutely fantastic!! So sincere, accommodating, and professional....Great communication skills. Extremely pleased with her service. (Buyer Oct/16)
* Excellent Job! Julie was so incredibly helpful throughout the whole selling process. Professional, informative, and reassuring are just a few of her wonderful qualities that were displayed. We are forever grateful for Julie's help, commitment, and steady hand. (Seller)
* First time for us, thank you Julie, you made it exceptional. (Buyer)
* Wonderful, thoughtful, and so very professional. Thank you so much for all your help selling our house. We have and will continue to recommend you to potential buyers and seller. (Seller Sept./15)
* We are 100% satisfied. We will use Julie Dingman again and recommend her to friends and family. (Buyer Oct/15)
* Julie was an absolute pleasure to deal with - accessible whenever we needed her, explained things clearly, researched things thoroughly and always pleasant and focused on us. (Seller & Buyer Seller Oct./15)
* Home & Company (and Julie Dingman in particular), went above and beyond in their efforts to sell my home. The house sold in 5 days. I was thrilled with the price, and all the little extras were hugely appreciated. Best experience I've ever had with a realtor....and I've had lots! (Seller Dec./15)
*Thank you so much for all of your help with finding my home! I took up a lot of your evenings and weekends, and I can't tell you how much I appreciated that (as well as your honesty). I am so happy with my new place! I'll be sure to have you over once I get some furniture! (Buyer Dec./15)